Medico Legal in simple language incorporates the essentials of two professions- Medicine and Law. Though both being different in practice, form the quintessential requirements of human civilization. The concept of medico-legal outsourcing forms the basis for handling the legalities involved in medical malpractice cases in India. In order to handle this ever increasing legal business, medico legal experts have evolved over a period of time and these experts act as a link between the professions. LPOs in India have acted as a catalyst for providing outsourcing services for medical malpractice cases over the last decade. Medico-legal experts would involve doctors applying their expertise in case laws where the cause of action has arisen in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor’s clinics or in diagnostic centers. The frequency of cases has arisen in this particular sector and as result such type of cases are being offloaded to legal outsourcing companies in India. LPO providers in India are well stocked with comprehensive knowledge and practical experience of medical laws. If a medico legal service is outsourced, a quality result can be achieved within the relevant time frame.
Our Legal & Paralegal Professionals with comprehensive knowledge and practical experience of medical laws and litigation, provide assistance in medico-legal work.
Our line of services include the following-
- Case Screening
- Medical records screening
- Medical records review
- Medical expert’s consultancy and Opinion
- Clarifying medical language and abbreviations
- Medical research
- Preparation of medical records summary
- Identification of applicable standards of care and its application to the potential case
- Legal research
- Identification of Strengths and weaknesses of the case
- Preparation of synopsis and summaries
- Developing of case strategy
- Comprehensive drafting
- Failure or delay to diagnose
- Surgical errors
- Medication errors
- Adverse reactions to drugs & drug interaction
- Errors in medical procedures.